Saturday, December 26, 2009

Well, the kids are asleep...

My kids are finally down for a nap and I have tried to sleep but baby Lila has other plans. I really believe that child has a never ending party going on in there but her days of partying are numbered! We go Thursday to set a date for her big arrival. Jasmine is getting anxious and now will not leave my side for fear that Lila will fall out at any time. Which makes for an interesting time taking a shower or doing anything that requires a door shut. So now all showers are interrupted at least 4-5 times with her checking to make sure she doesn't miss Lila falling out. Boy is she going to be surprised at the hospital when she can't go across the hall for the doctor to cut baby Lila out (which is how her big sister is describing it to her). This should be interesting!!!!

1 comment:

Deedra said...

How sweet! I can't wait to see how they react once baby Lila is here!