Saturday, January 9, 2010

The day is set!

It is offical if all goes well then on January 29th a little after 11am baby Lila will make her grand appearance to this world. Needless to say both big sisters are so excited and it is now marked on the calender on the fridge. Our kindergarten teacher nows and has helped explain to Kirstin that it will be ok to miss school to see her new baby sister. (She is stressed out about missing school because there are these perfect attendance tags they get and well you get the picture). If I had the energy to totally go crazy and start nesting in overdrive I would but this baby girl is a pary animal all night and doesn't rest much during the day. Chad swears she kicks in her sleep so all the attention is on her. I really think she has hired another baby to kick me all night so she can sleep because she is a barrel of fun for the girls during the day. They love to watch her turn and push so much that my clothes wiggle (at least that is what Jasmine calls it).

1 comment:

Karri said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see little miss wiggle!