Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm not a profound thinker but....

I hope that I am not the only one that has ever tried to cover up their true feelings with makeup and hair but I attempted to last night at church. I had a truely wonderful morning yesterday but shortly after lunch Lila tried to make things a little interesting. My back hurt so bad it reminded me of labor (which if you have ever done that it doesn't feel good). They finally went away but I felt awful afterwards. I was trying so hard not to look like I felt to go to church so I put on makeup and took time to really curl my hair. So, I think I've done well extremely well until my BFF sees me walk in and she immediately can see right through me. She knows the look and begins to laugh and tell me tonight was the night. Well, as of well all night it was not the night because I was awake for the whole thing. I guess we continue to wait for Lila to say enough is enough and proceed to evict herself of the 29th which ever comes first. I'll try to post when she makes up her mind, but for now I'm going to try and go to bed and pray for a little sleep before getting everybody up to got o school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey BFF.... I am just now seeing this and laughing out loud!!! Waaaahhhhhhhhh