Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

So this morning is the start of the next year and so full of promises. I did not see the new year come in or the old year go out, I decided to sleep through it and hope it all went as planned. Maybe, one year I will have some of you over to celebrate the new year, but since my honey had to work today we made a short night of it and put our children to bed and got some much needed sleep. I wish you all a very happy new year and for many more happy ones with the ones you love. I pray that you make and keep those new years resolutions (I haven't made any yet, just woke up. That's way too deep for me when I am sleepy) you so deeply desire to do. I guess I have a couple but they aren't really new years resolutions they are just what I try to do everyday.
1. I will be better at doing my daily bible readings.
2. I will have my house in order and my garage cleaned out to serve the purpose of parking our vehicles, as garages are designed to do.
3. I will not be caught off guard with my house work and freak out when company comes.
4. I will spend more time just being silly with my girls.
5. I will spend more time with my husband without it involving laundry, dishes, or cooking!
6. I will make Dave Ramsey jealous of my strong will, and he will ask me to take over the empire! (ha ha, not after my walmart trip yesterday)

Have a great day and spend it with those you love thanking GOD for this new year and for the old one we just rang out, or somebody that was awake rang out!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I just found out you have a blog! HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and the family. It has been a wonderful relaxing day for us. Hope you are enjoying your new home. Hope your new year is filled with lots of peace and happiness!