Monday, January 19, 2009

It is busy but we are working...

I have been so busy that I have not posted anything because short of trying to potty train a non potty training child or working there is nothing to tell. Oh, there is another thing to tell, I am now a great aunt and she is beautiful, maybe I am biased but not likely. Chad's nephew Sammy and his wife Kasey welcomed Devin last Tuesday and we could not be happier. I guess that is all I have to share.
I will now ask that all the women that read this blog please help me in praying for our men that leave for the men's conference just a few days from now. I know that every time that I go to a conference that I learn something that really changes things for me and pray that happens for them. I am also praying for our ladies retreat because I really need it and can't wait to get away with my sisters to get some time with Bible study and really dig into the word with Lisa. Please pray for her as she prepares for our study, that she has the things that we need to hear and that someone hears GOD speak more clearly than ever before.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'm excited for the men's trip also. I love it when they come back all pumped up and excited about God! God is working so strong in our Church right now and I hope what we do pleases HIM. I'm remembering what Maury said last year, "When you see a church sign, let it be a reminder to pray for the men on the trip". I remembered that last year and hope I do this year also. Hope you have a good week! Stay warm......