Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have to say that crying is not an option..maybe

I have been at wits end the last few weeks trying to figure out what to do about work and everything else we have going on. I finally just quit worrying over it all and decided that GOD would take care of it and I would just have to wait( definitely not my strong suit). Well, Monday while I am eating lunch at nearly 3pm I get a phone call from Alacare Home Health and Hospice in Scottsboro wanting to know if I am still interested in a job! Well, very calmly I say "yes" and so I am currently waiting to hear from Human Resources to know about pay and my start date. I came home Monday with a total sense of peace about whatever GOD has in store our life. I have called so many people to let them know what is going on. I would like to say thanks you to all of you that have been praying for us and those of who have been a blessing to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get the call soon! BTW, I am so ready for snotty nose season to be over, but I am afraid it is just getting started, uh?