Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The world didn't end, but close...

Well, This has been a very confusing last couple of weeks and I had to creat somewhere to vent all of this out to. I have been job hunting as most of you know and now we are on a very urgent house hunt. Our current living situation has changed and what was to good to be true has turned out to be a living nightmare, but all is in GOD's hands. I have been do depressed and unable to even share with my closest friends what we have been through because I could not do so with out crying. I now open up because most everyone that is close to me thinks that I am having martial difficulties. I will lay those thoughts to rest by saying that things could not be better between Chad and I. Through all of our difficulties it has caused our marriage to strengthen and brought to our kness each night together desperate for GOD's plan for our life. Our kids are Ok and have no idea why we are looking at houses but are excited about having their own rooms again. For those of you who find my blog please pray for us. For the first time in our married lives we are stepping out on total faith and praying for that GOD will take care of us in this crazy time and bring about peace in our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there my friend! I am so excited that you have started a blog. I know that everything is going to work out fine for you guys! Every time I get stressed over 'things' Britt always reassures me that the Lord has always taken care of us, and that is what He will do for you! I love you and am so glad that we have started spending more time together and letting the girls play! I know we sure do enjoy it! Hope you have a great day!!!

Shaunta said...

Sometimes it is when we give up on everything else and rely solely on faith that great things begin to happen. Praying that everything works out soon! I'm glad I found your blog!