Thursday, October 30, 2008

It only gets better...

I guess that I have had one of the best weeks that I can remember in the last several months. After a few very emotional weeks things are looking up. Alacare called today with salary quotes and to set my first day of work. First it is more than I thought I could negotiate and I was anxious about what they would offer. So, get ready girls I will be able to be at most of our Angels functions and at church every Sunday. If you get sick of me I am sorry but I am here to stay. When I called my father-in-law to let them know(because they are in Florida and I would fit in the suitcase) he reminded me that there was a plan even if I did not know it at the time. Oh, gotta go got one in the tub that has become itchy and is not starting to develop spots on her face with little white bumps(vesicles) in the spots. It may be chicken pocks, we'll see. Gotta go look up the rash in my books. The life of a mommy nurse!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHICKEN POX????? Why didn't you tell me this earlier????? Wait, maybe it is not chicken pox and that is why you didn't say anything, right? I am excited for you and ur new job! I am actually looking forward to seeing more of you at chruch/angel gatherings!