Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spelling problems...

Well since I started this blog my friends have reminded me that there is spell check available for my posts. That is great, I have 5 years of college and can't find spell check without help. All that money could have been saved. haha. I am still figuring it out and hope to get better and even remember my password and username everytime I log in. I know that this is from sleep deprivation but at this point and I can't remember how to sleep more. I gotta go stop the fight in the tub that is getting louder and more toys are being launched against the wall. Thanks for keeping up with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate you putting the 's' on friends....since I am probably the only who told you about the spell check.....just thought you might want to know! Hope you have a great day and we really need a play date soon for the girls!