Saturday, October 25, 2008

well I could shout but....

I guess for the first time in 15 years my husband has really thought I have lost my mind. We were over at our new house and I saw the SOLD sign that had been placed in the front yard and I began to jump up in down in the driveway. I was doing my version of a victory dance my husband walks out of the house and thinks I have lost my mind. He finally figures it out and begins to join in and then the kids think this is great. Later on that night we come back and have our first meal in the house sitting on the floor eating Capt'n D's and I start crying because we are getting closer to having our first NEW house and I won't have to remold anymore. I guess this all the culmination of everything that I have heard this week. I think that WMBW has been ministering to me because every show has been about faith that GOD will bring us thorough the fire and he will bless us for the journey. I know that things are coming together I don't know how or what happens next but we are waiting and learning to let go and let GOD take care of everything.
I hope to have some pics of the house to post and take my FRIEND (my one and only) to see it this week. Well, I will cut this short because there is a cake to ice and ham to finish and three children (borrowed Laney tonight) to get bathed, hair done, and the promised nails painted.

1 comment:

Shaunta said...

Congrats on your new house! I plan to do a happy dance when ours is finished too! LOL