Thursday, November 6, 2008

I may be crazy but...




We have a bought a house in the craziness of the financial market and are trying to get it finished to move in hopefully by the first of December. I hope these pics cross over of our unfinished house. God is so good, we have come so far from despair to excitement. For those who don't know I took a job with Alacare home health and hospice and turned in my notice last Friday. It is bittersweet because I really love what I do but I love my kids more and value them over any job. Kirstin is so excited that I will be able to get her up every morning and take her to school. So next year when she goes to kindergarten I will so much prayer and lots of Kleenex's because it will be bad around here. on a side note if any one's children comes home with the news that we are expecting don't believe them. My well meaning Kirstin is back on the idea that we are buying this house so she can get a baby brother. I have gained some weight but an not pregnant. She is still praying so we could be pleasantly surprise if her prayers are answered.

No comments: