Monday, November 17, 2008

Five years ago this month my world changed.

Five years ago I gave birth to our oldest child Kirstin. She is so excited to be five and Daddy and I are trying not to cry where she can see us. I know this happens to every child, but hey this is my child. I took her today for her five year checkup and she is now ready for school. Except for the tears that will fall and the irrational parent (her father) to be dragged off by the rational parent. I expect that there will be a seen that even the most veteran kindergarten teacher will not expect come the first day of school at Ider next August. I guess this is just some of her first that we will cry over, they're just coming to soon for my liking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALright, why did I not know you had a blog?? I am soooo out of it! Thanks for not questioning my irratic mood Saturday! It had been a day....Congrats on the house and the new job. You will never regret the time you spend with your kids. I regret the times I missed! Oh yeah, I am the queen of tears over everything!!!