Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vacation blues...

Ok I love to vacation and most of you know that Chad and I love to take trips but the is the first that I wish that I had stayed at home. Well, that is a lie. Over five years ago Chad and I took a trip to the Smokies (same place we are now) and I spent the most miserable seven days of my life. I puked in every bathroom in Gatlinburg, lay in bed and could not eat. Soon afterwards we found out I was expecting Kirstin. This trip is bittersweet, we are celebrating Kirstin's 5th birthday and Chad's birthday and sitting around wondering about the progress on our house. Ok, we are really spending time in the waterpark, shopping, and eating a lot. Thursday we are coming home to work hard on our house because they are nearly DONE!!!! Ok, I have to go finish supper and feed my monkeys (all three are watching Shrek IIor III I forget which one) and sort through Christmas presents and get ready for more fun with the crew.

1 comment:

Shaunta said...

I so understand your vacation blues from 5 years ago. . .been there, done that! I graced several bathrooms while we were on our vacation. Have a fun and safe trip!