Thursday, November 6, 2008

So I cried again....

I cried again tonight after I walked into what will soon be my new home and found that I had doors and yes of all things cabinets. They are beautiful!!! I know that my husband is excited but at the time he was on his knees laying tile in our utility room, so he did not share in my emotion, but was encouraging it all the same. I have to say one thing, I love that I have been married for a while and that I have a man that will allow me some time to stand and cry and know to leave me be. He knew quickly that they were tears of joy and not of pain. I posted earlier about GOD is good, but this just is a little reminder of how good he really is. He has brought from a place of uncertainty to a place of certain future.

2 comments:

Deedra said...

I completely understand this one! I can't tell you how many times I cried during the construction of our house! We'd had the plans for almost ten years before we built it. It was truly a dream come true!

p.s....I found your blog via your awesome comment on Lisa's!

Melissa Lea said...

How come I just found out you have a blog??????????????? :-) Anyways I am glad that I found you! I hope you get your house finished ASAP! Tell Chad I said to hurry the heck up! HEHEHE! Have a great weekend!