Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pray Hard Friends!!!

We received the call yesterday that we may be able to close in our house Wednesday the 26th. Aaahhhh! (me screaming) This is complicated because Monday I start my new job and am going to have to ask for Wednesday morning off to go sign my life away. Chad is working on getting off Wednesday morning which is harder for him because he will essentially be taking off the whole day since he works in Chattanooga. We are anxiously awaiting the news that the walk through inspection is completed so that the paperwork will be done and ready for Wednesday. Please help us pray, we could be in our house just shortly after Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

DanaNGuffey said...

Hey girl!! I was so excited to find your blog...I love following old friends. You have a beautiful family!! I am so proud for you and your family. I can't wait till the day we build a house. Right now I am in nursing school. I am in the fall semester of second level. Needless to say, I am a bundle of nerves, but I know that GOD has aplan for me and will see me through if it is HIS plan for me to be a nurse!! Keep in touch!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!! God is Great!!!