Saturday, November 15, 2008

It has a key to it.

Today I received a gift that made my cool and collected husband even jump up and down. A KEY!!! Not just any key but the key to our house. The builder gave it to us today so we could come over anytime we wanted and get things ready. This is great!!! I took Lisa over to the house to see it tonight and other than being lost in the dark it felt great to think of this house as ours and realizing that we are just days away from closing. I have to go and rescue the children that are playing with daddy and are being held in kissy prison and are begging for rescue.

2 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

thanks so much for taking me to see your gorgeous new home!! i'm so incredibly excited for you and can't wait to break it in with a party! :)

Shaunta said...

Little things like keys are the most amazing things with new houses. We have been using our garage door opener to get into ours. I love that gadget, but I will be happy to have a key in my possession (even though I will continue to use the door opener)! I am so happy for you guys!